Friday, May 30, 2008

timmy got engaged

Late Monday evening, when I was still in my benedryl spell from the wasp encounter, I missed a call from Timmy. He doesn't call often so I knew one of two things was going on.
1) He was coming in for an Isaac Improv show
or
2) He had gotten engaged.
I called back Tuesday and found out that #2 was the winner. Tim went to visit Mallory in Germany where she had been studying abroad. He surprised her by proposing at the scenic castle they were visiting. Mallory's parents were there to take pictures. And then (I think this is how it went, I can't remember the exact logistics) they were all dressed up for dinner and Timmy's mom and her fiance showed up to surprise them. It all sounds very exciting and romantic.
Here are some pics he was kind enough to share. He'll be in Haiti for a week so he said it was okay to spread the news since he couldn't call everyone.




No comments: