Tuesday, May 27, 2008

wasps love my face

i thought it would be nice if michael and i ate our breakfast from bagel bagel cafe on his patio. all was well until wasps started swarming around me. in a panic i started to swat them away and inadvertently swatted one into my face. it stung me on the eyelid. because i have a pain threshold of about zero and i immediately started to sob. i covered my face until i got to the sink and when i removed my hand you could clearly see the location of the stinger attack. i felt dizzy and lethargic all day. the swelling went down after a dose of benadryl.
here's a pic of the damages.

2 comments:

Ken Panganiban said...

Yeeouch! Yeah, saw Karen at Hanna Park yesterday, and she told us that had happened. I feel for you – I had a wasp/yellowjacket problem a few months ago at my place...

...of course, I never swatted at them, just got Orkin to take care of it! ;}

Cassedy's Corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.